Please take time to read and understand our booking conditions set out below before booking a trip with us. We also recommend that you read the Information of the trip you want to book to be sure that you understand the itinerary.
All camel treks arrangements should be booked at least within THREE business days in advance.
• For Private Tours: we strongly recommend that Clients book with a few weeks’ notice.
• For Group Tours we recommend that Clients book with a few months’ notice.
Once Clients have confirmed and submitted his/her booking and personal travel details to Camel Trekking he/she will receive a confirmation letter of his/her booking via e-mail.
Please note that All our tour bookings require a Down Payment of 20% of the total package price (Deposit) at the time of the booking, the remaining balance to be paid in cash once you are on the tour.
If you prefer to pay for your booking with a bank transfer, please contact Camel Trekking through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send us all the information regarding the booking, name of the guests, details of the tour, type of transportation, preferred accommodation, departure date and deposit slip/confirmation.
The travel letter will be emailed to the Client once the payment has been received.
What if I have to change or cancel my tour?
We understand things happen in life and sometimes you have to cancel or change your desert tour.
We want to make it as easy as possible to do so. Below you will find our options to choose either a refund or future tour credit based on your cancellation date. If you ever have a question, just give us a call, +212668652285.
Days to Departure
More Than 90 Days
90 – 60 Day
60 – 30 Days
30 Days or Less
100% of deposit*
70% of deposit*
50% of deposit*
Future Trip Credit**
100% of deposit*
90% of deposit*
70% of deposit*
30% of deposit*
* The deposit is what the client has paid for the reservation (20% of the price).
** If you decide to change your date tour or to another tour.
• Booking services with Camel Trekking is available only to persons aged 18 years and older and that the Client has the right, authority and capacity to transact business and agree to abide by this Agreement.
• If the Client is travelling with young children (from 2 years old to 4 years old), it is important to note that child seats are provided with extra fee.
Free accommodation stays for children are generally based on sharing existing beds in the room.
If the Client requires a separate bed, he/she must advise us at the time of booking, as there is a corresponding charge added to his/her booking.
• Please take note that Camel Trekking is not responsible for changes which arise as a result of events outside of our control, war or threat of war, civil strike, industrial disputes, natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity and its consequences.
• Individual travel insurance is not included in the tour price and all medical costs and other costs involved must be paid for by the client.
We strongly recommend to all of our clients to purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to departure to cover cancellation charges, repatriation, unexpected curtailment of your vacation, loss or damage to luggage and personal liability.
For any special requests, please inform us in writing when booking is made. We are happy to pass your special requests on to the hotels, Restaurants and staff at the camp, we will do our best to accommodate given sufficient time of notice.
Passenger with disabilities: Camel Trekking Company makes every reasonable effort to accommodate all passengers’ needs; however, our vehicles are not equipped with disability access, wheelchairs and other disability aids.
• We assume no responsibility for injury or any inconvenience in this regard. We cannot guarantee hotel rooms for our customers with disabilities either when booking and overnight trip with hotel accommodation included. However, we will do our very best to try to reserve the appropriate room, if available.
• Passengers with disabilities and/or any other health issues must advise and inform Camel Trekking by email at the time of making the reservation.
Thank you and talk soon.